We’re always looking for new authors who want to share information about various topics relevant to surfing and surfing travel. Through our blog, we aim to contribute to the growth and development of the global surfing community by sharing personal stories, interviews of surfing influencers, along with a variety of articles on surfing, and travel. We welcome you to be a part of this continuous goal!
By contributing to our blog, you will be able to share your voice, experience and expertise to surfing communities and avid travelers worldwide. Should you have any suggestions about our blog or our site, please feel free to let us know! Whenever possible, we’ll do our best to respond and implement your ideas in a timely manner.
If you’d like to see your work posted on our site, create your content following our guidelines below and send it through via marketing@BookSurfCamps.com. Follow the instructions below and we’ll reply within 1 (one) week after we received your article.
Ready to create and submit your content? Follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Choose a category for your article/blog post.
- Surf Tips e.g. 10 Tips for Beginner Surfers, 5 Tips for Choosing a Surf Beach, etc.
- Surf News e.g. Kelly Slater is Retiring, Mavericks Just Introduced a Women’s Heat, etc.
- Surf Travel Destinations e.g.The Most Popular European Destinations for Surfers, Best Beaches in Australia, Where to Surf in Europe?, etc.
- Surf Travel Destinations Top Lists e.g. 10 Hawaii Beaches for SUP, 7 Portugal Beaches for Big Wave Surfing, etc.
- Surf Styles e.g.: Kitesurfing Tips for Beginners, River Surfing in North America, Tackling Big Wave Surfing, etc.
- Surf Camps Tips e.g. 10 Things Not to Do on a Surf Camp, What is Proper Surf Camp Etiquette?, etc.
- Surfer Personal Stories e.g.: A Profile on Julien Wilson, How Surfing Changed My Life, etc.
- Surfer Tales Interview e.g. Inside the Mind of Laird Hamilton, An Interview with Bethany Hamilton, etc.
- Surf Styles e.g. An Introduction into Kitesurfing, Big Wave Surfing - How to Get Started, etc.
2. Create an article/blog post that meets the guidelines.
Please keep your article between 800 to 1500 words (including image captions and title).
Note: With the permission of the author, BookSurfCamps.com would require the right to edit the submitted guest article/blog post as necessary.
- Provide 5 clear, hi-resolution pictures
- Should be related to topics discussed in the article itself
- Format: JPEG/JPG/PNG
- Size: min of 500 KB and max of 2 MB
- List of sources for images (to avoid copyright infringement). Please submit caption and image credit.
Include links within the article/ post:
- The article or blog post should contain a maximum of 3 links.
- The links can be to the website’s/blog’s URL or a specific page/post within the website/blog.
- The links may also be used to cite a source.
- The links should always benefit or add value for readers. They should fit in context and provide with relevant/useful information.
- Links that link to other business’ websites which would be considered to be in direct competition with Tripaneer are not allowed i.e.: links to other travel booking platforms.
Note: An exception for businesses/companies/websites that do not directly compete with Tripaneer and its sites can be made. In these cases, a link to the site’s or blog’s homepage is allowed. However, links to pages that list specific products/services are not allowed as we strive to provide our community with articles free of excessive promotion.
3. Include an author’s bio.
- Before you send through your submission to us via email, please be sure to also include a brief bio/boilerplate about the author. This excerpt will be posted on the bottom of the published article/blog post.
E.g. Cristina is a writer for BookSurfCamps.com, a themed surf website offering a vast collection of surf camps and vacations. She is also a passionate traveler, cat aficionado and novice writer.
4. Sharing to website/blog and social media.
- Once published, BookSurfCamps.com will share all your article/blog post across its social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest & Instagram).
- In exchange, we request for our guest bloggers/websites to share their blog post/article across their social media channels as well.
- THANK YOU -