We have sent you an email to validate your email address. Once you have followed the link provided, you can access all Tripaneer websites.
Moroccan Surf Journey offers unique and memorable surf trips, inviting you to be a part of a traditional Moroccan Berber family experience.
Ismail, a surf instructor and Moroccan Surf Journey's founder, is always around to make sure people get the most out of their time in Morocco. As a certified instructor with the ISA and experience teaching with the Association Surf Academy, his experience with surfing, teaching, and the local area is extensive. With his cheeky smile, fun-loving nature, and passion for getting people the best waves, Ismail will make your holiday an unforgettable experience. Having grown up in the local area, Ismail learned to surf at a young age and decided to dedicate his time to help people learn surfing.
from Finland, November 2018
"It just wasn't yoga retreat"
* The food was delicious, when proper local dinner was served
* The breakfast was delicious
* The owner was kind and did his best to arrange the proper room and yoga lessons and we had nice discussions. The family was nice too.
* The Yoga teacher in nearby hotel was very nice and the lessons were excellent
* It was nice to meet other travelers, which were mainly backpackers
* I was lucky to be able to participate extra program with no extra fee - such as sand surfing and paradise valley trip. I really appreciated the trips!
* Surfing was exciting and fun