We have sent you an email to validate your email address. Once you have followed the link provided, you can access all Tripaneer websites.
Cli Surf Morocco is Morocco’s best surf and yoga holiday company that offers unique and amazing surf camp experience, good quality services, and great value.
Experienced surfer and passionate surf coach, Mehdi is a real-life chameleon adapting to both private technical sessions and groups of surfers ensuring that everyone is progressing at a fast rate.
Hamza has an addictive passion for bringing the best surf skills out of his students! He is professional, patient, funny, kind and dedicated. He has a relaxing presence in the water when he’s not cracking jokes! Just what you need! He’s here to help you advance and is keen to help you learn in a way that allows you to catch waves on your own.
Abdel is a great instructor and outstanding surfer. If you get him taking your group, you're lucky. He has a great success rate of getting people up and riding in no time at all. Kyle has traveled the world in search of waves. But love nothing more than being back here in Taghazout, known as the surfer paradise who can blame him.
Larsen is the founder of the Cli Surf Morocco, your host and surf camp manager during your holidays. He turned his vision into reality with this project, combining surf and yoga lifestyle with sustainable tourism and creativity. Since he grew up in Agadir and by the coast, Larsen knows and loves the ocean, culture, and environment inside out. As a very talented surfer and world traveler, he is constantly on the search for challenging waves and endless barrels.
Houcine Born and raised in Agadir city, Houcine grew up with the ocean as his playground. A natural surfer, Houcine is passionate about sharing his knowledge with others and helping surfers of all levels find the joy in the sport. He has been instructing surf at Cli Surf Morocco since 2015 and has a variety of teaching experience from working with children to more advanced surfers. He is an attentive teacher who takes an individualised approach, providing specific tips to improve your surfing. When he isn’t teaching, Houcine loves to travel to experience other cultures.
from Russia, November 2021
"Effective training, family comfort, great team!"
There are at least five main reasons to choose Cli Surf in my experience:
1. Surfing. Lots of surfing! As a beginner, I managed to get on the board and then catch a lot of waves from the lineup in just 5 days. Every day, the guys picked up a spot with waves, even if most of the points were flat at that time. If you are a pro surfer and need a special spot, the organizers will do their best to ensure the best surfing experience.
2. Comfortable groups. The organizers don't need a crowd of students. The size of the groups is really small - from 2 to 7 people with a separate instructor who manages to give feedback to each student.
3. Cleanliness and comfort. Ideally clean rooms and premises. Comfortable beds and warm duvets. The room has everything you need, including a lockable large individual wardrobe for everyone. The camp has an atmosphere of a big family. That's right - the Larsen family creates coziness for all guests.
4. Great team. I have met positive and interesting people from different countries. You can chat intimately on the rooftop, have fun, throw a party, or head out together for the sunset at one of the coastal restaurants and much more.
5. Delicious food. Full breakfast in the morning, lots of vegetables and fruits. A healthy lunch at the spot. Lovely traditional Moroccan multi-cuisine dinner, homemade cuisine.
When I got home and talked about my trip to Cli Surf, my wife, who had previously been indifferent to surfing, said, "Hurry up to book tickets!"
from Hungary, November 2021
"An extraordinary week"
Cli Surf is a wonderful place to stay. Larsen and his team was so so kind and helpful. The vibe is truly positive, we had a lot of fun together during the surf sessions and after in the rooftop.
We had 2 sessions a day, so the progression were guaranteed. The boards and equipments were in great (almost new) conditions too.
And the food man… Larsen’s mom take care of the most delicious food you can get in Marocco.
from Germany, May 2019
"Great time with great guys"
I had a great time with Cli Surf Morocco. The Surf camp is good to relax and to learn to surf. Larsen, the manager of the camp, is really nice. He picked me up from the airport and brought me to Marrakech. I really like his idea to teach people surfing and also give them a quit place to relax in the camp. Midi, the surf instructor is a great teacher and has always good advices to improve your techniques. If the conditions are bad and you are not able to surf, Midi will take you to different places to explore the area around Agadir. The camp is really clean, the rooms a good and the roof top terrace is the best place to relax in the evening and have a chat to other people from the camp. Last but not least is food is soooooooo good. Larsens mum is making typical Moroccan food and it taste awesome.
Thanks guys for the great time